What is Domain Names ? and Why we need —
- A domain name is an alias of an IP number, since IP numbers are hard to remember like 18.104.22.168, It is easy to remember by name.
- After our executives contact you they will offer you an all-inclusive package , so you don’t have to worry about anything, everything will be done by us.
- When you register a domain name you have a web address on world wide web, if you register mycompanyname.com then you will have an address like www.mycompanyname.com.
- But in case you just want to register your domain name or you are contacting us online then , you should select a domain name that best suits your business i.e. a name which is easy to remember and which your clients can identify with.
- www.my-company.com, or something else that suits you best .
- Domain name size and Characters Allowed
- The Ideal Choice would be www.mycompanyname.com but in case it is already registered then you should try for domain name such as
- Domain name can be of maximum 67 characters, consisting of letter, numbers and (“-”) sign. The most commonly used extensions are
For Business , companies, commercial etc
Domain Name Registration Time
- It takes 24-72 hours for a domain to materialize in the WHOIS database We will not be responsible for further delay .
Domain name Ownership
- After registering the domain name you become the owner of it;
- Changing domain name after registration
- Domain name once registered cannot be changed, so the best way is to register a new domain .